Sunday, September 6, 2009

More Bears

EoA here

I'm going to have a really kick-ass post up later on this week about the history of 6th Street Viaduct (Viaduct = bridge. I don't know why they called it that). But in the meantime, I found some more sweet, sweet bears hanging around my neighborhood. And really, what would you prefer: hear about a bridge or look at some cool bears? Amirite?

Oh, hey bear. I didn't see you standing there on that stump.
....yeah. I already said 'hi'. You're starting to creep me out, bear.
AAAAHHHH!!! Scary negative-imprint bear! Also, you're getting a little close. Why don't you back off a little, huh?.
Woah, costume change? I can tell you're a little confused too.
I don't know where the bear went, but I sure don't like the way that Elephant is eyeing me.

No comments:

Post a Comment